LET’S STAY SAFE & HEALTHY
A new era of hospitality begins and Brentanos Apartments ~A~ View of Paradise is ready to welcome you safely.
We are constantly updating our procedures to comply with all health and safety regulations for visitors as well as our staff.
Read in detail all the instructions for a safe hospitality experience and enjoy your stay in our hotel.
Safety during your stay at Brentanos Apartments ~A~ View of Paradise
• Keep the required recommended distance of 1.5 m in all common areas
• Wear a mask in common closed spaces
• Use antiseptic when entering the premises and wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
• Check-In – Check-Out outdoors
• Prefer Contactless Payments
• Your breakfast will be only A-la-Carte and served at the pool Bar
Cleaning | Disinfection
• Rooms and common areas are constantly disinfected and cleaned with antibacterial products of international cleaning standard following the instructions of EODY.
• Hand sanitizers are available in all public areas.
• During your stay change of linen is avoided following the instructions of NPHO. The same guidelines are followed for the daily cleaning. If you do not wish our usual daily housekeeping and change of towels please let us know.
• The air conditioners of all rooms and common areas are regularly maintained and disinfected. According to the guidelines it should be avoided and instead use open windows for ventilation.
• Non-residents are not allowed to enter the hotel
• Collaboration with a Doctor: We collaborate with a Doctor who acts on the instructions of EODY (National Organization for Public Health) for the control of COVID-19 and he is trained particularly in taking nasopharyngeal samples for molecular testing from a suspected case.
• Check-in & Check-out: Following the guidelines of the official authorities, the new Check-in hour will be from 15:00 till 23:00 and the new Check-out hour will be up until 11:00. This change in the time interval between each check-in and check-out is mandatory to ensure that the room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between different guests, as well as that the room has undergone adequate natural ventilation.
Staff Training | Partners’ Regulations
Our staff and associates wear face masks and gloves to provide any service to hotel guests. We follow closely the latest instructions from the World Health Organization, the Greek Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Tourism and the Hotel Chamber of Greece so that our staff is constantly trained for all the latest information about Covid-19.
• Regarding the reception, swimming pool and breakfast area, the spacing of our tables, sun beds ect., and the maximum number of guests allowed, follow the instructions of the authorities.
• Swimming pool & pool area: The maximum total number of guests entering the swimming pool at any given time will not be greater than 15 swimmers. It is recommended that guests make a shower before and after using the swimming pool. We will monitor more frequently the proper operation, maintenance and cleaning process of our swimming pool along with the adjustment of chlorination and pH values. We will disinfect each lounger/seat after each use.
Our hotel is required to record your personal details (name, ID number, phone number, email and address) and keep them for up to 30 days. They will then be deleted following the GDPR regulations.
World health Organization:
National Public Health Organization:
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control:
Centers for disease control & prevention:
Travel Health Pro: